Sign up here for the Deep In The Game clinic in your city!
With each registration you get the following:
- 1 admittance to a world class instructional clinic with 2009 World Champion Avery Jenkins and European Champion Simon Lizotte that will cover all aspects of the game including; Driving, Approaching and Putting.
- 1 collectable Discmania - Deep In The Game disc
About the Clinics: Each clinic will last approximately 2+ hours, containing comprehensive instructions on how to improve your game. Attendees will also get personal advice on how to work on their form and many other things that they may encounter on a Disc Golf course. The maximum amount of attendees for each clinic is 30, act fast to secure your spot! There will also be select Deep in the Game and Discmania Store collectable merchandise available for purchase at all of these events. Credit card payment will be available on location, but to play it safe we recommend bringing cash if you wish to make some purchases.
The Deep In The Game tour schedule:
1) Fri 8/22/2014 - Madison, Wisconsin
2) Thu 8/28/2014 - Medina, Ohio - 6:00 pm at 2756 Stony Hill Road Medina, Ohio 44256
3) Wed 9/3/2013 - Rochester, New York - 5:30 pm at Parma DGC - 550 Peck Road, Hilton, Ny 14468
4) Tue 9/9/2014 - Buffalo, New York - 5:00 pm at Como Park DGC - 2220 Como Park Blvd, Lancaster, NY 14086
5) Thu 9/11/2014 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 5:00 pm at E.T. Seton Park - Thorncliffe Park, Toronto, Canada
6) Tue 9/16/2014 - Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 5:00 pm at PIC DGC - 2999 Rue de l'ile Charron, Montreal, Canada
7) Thu 9/18/2014 - Jeffersonville, Vermont - 5:30 pm at Smuggler's Notch Ski Resort - 4323 Vermont 108 S, Jeffersonsville, VT 05464
8) Tue 9/23/2014 - Yarmouth, Maine - 5:00 pm at Bittersweet DGC - 383 Gray Rd, Yarmouth, Maine 04097
9) Thu 9/25/2014 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - 6:00 pm at Sedgley Woods DGC - N 33rd St & W Oxford St Philadelphia, PA 19121
10) Fri 10/10/2014 - Mobile, Alabama - 4:00 pm at TBD
* Times and locations may be changed due to weather or availability of courses and or parks.
** Please bring your receipt to the event for proof of purchase **